Will you?


(A beautiful poem written by a beautiful mind)

Will you look for me,
In the darkest of corners?
Or will you let me drift,
Away from you to my tortures?

Will you protect me,
From the demons of my mind?
Or will you let them take me,
Away to the depths behind?

Will you put the pieces,
Together with care?
Or will you shatter them even more,
And make them beyond repair?

Will you be the light,
If i am scared of the dark?
Or will you let the darkness prevail,
Dissolving me without leaving a mark?

I promise you my loyalty,
I promise you my faith,
I promise you my love,
But will you do the same? ~ Ayushi Das

(Comment below if you liked it or not, also let me know if you would enjoy guest posts like this in the time to come) 

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. Beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition....❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really an intense composition. Loved the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful poem, the emotions captured and shared so eloquently. I'd love to see more guest posts like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Tx. // Tajinder Kaur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome mam and thank you too for reading this out!

      Delete
  5. That was beautiful! �� Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading too, glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. That was a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. True feelings and a must type in relationships.. what a lovely way to depict the questions of loyalty, love and faith in poetic form. Applaudable write up😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding bro. I wish i could write 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can, you just need to find yourself in order to get there!

      Delete
  9. Beautifully written...
    It's like I can read it again and again.. such a nice poetry and well framed 😊

    ReplyDelete